Radiator 2: Anniversary Edition
A downloadable gay-sex-triptych for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A short threesome about punishing, swallowing, and driving -- newly remastered with gratuitous graphics effects.
NEW, 17 September 2017: Radiator 2 has been remastered yet again! This update is called the Anniversary Edition: now with more languages supported, more bug fixes and stability, even more graphics, and fully-modeled nipples!
These three (3) short games (Hurt Me Plenty, Succulent, Stick Shift) attempt to expand eroticism in games beyond a cutscene. What if sex in games was something we performed as players, instead of something we obtained? What do sex mechanics look like? How can we convey or embody intimacy in games? Well, that's what Radiator 2 tries to do.
- PRICE: $0 USD (free, pay what you want, BMABIFYLI)
(Buy Me A Beer If You Liked It; $5 USD donation suggested)
- PLATFORMS: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- LANGUAGES (12): English (audio + text), Français (texte), Русский (текст), Deutsch (text), Español (texto), 日本語（テキスト）， 繁體字（機器翻譯) (文本），简体中文（机器翻译) ( 文本）, Italiano (testo), Português (texto), 한국어 기 ( 텍스트), Čeština (text)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: a computer with 2+ GB RAM and a DX9 / SM3.0 compatible graphics card... if your system was manufactured within the last 2-3 years, it's probably OK
- CONTROLS: Mouse or trackpad, most gamepads supported (+ keyboard also works as a last resort)
- GRAPHICS: This game certainly has a lot of them
- AVERAGE RUNTIME: 10-30 minutes total
- SUBTLETY: Frankly, not much
- ARTIST'S STATEMENT: Radiator 2 as loud and quiet
- OTHER GAY STUFF BY ROBERT YANG: Radiator 1, Cobra Club, Rinse and Repeat
- WANT E-MAIL UPDATES FOR THIS AND OTHER GAMES? Sign-up for the Radiator e-mail newsletter. It's very low-traffic, I promise.
Hurt Me Plenty: a short game where you spank the heck out of a dude and learn about how BDSM communities formalize consent / caring. Progress through negotiation, play, and aftercare, with your AI-controlled partner.
Succulent: a short interactive music video game thing where you help a hunk enjoy a delicious shapely treat. It's pretty straightforward, really. (Now featuring new stunning immersive "cheek physics" technology!)
Stick Shift: an autoerotic night-driving game about pleasuring a gay car. It's a bit difficult and requires finesse, but it has a huge video tutorial and cosplay community, just search "how to drive stick shift" on YouTube.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I've played these games before. What's new?
Hurt Me Plenty has been substantially re-designed. In general though, it's mostly improved shaders and HDR lighting with HD skin effects and hair physics. There's also gamepad support and text localization for several languages.
- Why do a re-release of some old games?
After completing the Steam Greenlight process with Stick Shift, it seemed more efficient to package the previous games with it too. Since I was putting it on Steam, I thought I'd also put it here on Itch.io as well.
- How much nudity is in this game?
It is possible to witness some bare butts, and sometimes the characters are in underwear, but there is no "full frontal" or genitalia. If this were a movie, it would be rated PG-13.
- Will playing this game make me gay?
This game is also available free on Steam -- but if you'd like to support my work, I'd really appreciate it if you donated here via Itch.io
|Published||Jun 16, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Erotic, gay, hurt-me-plenty, LGBT, nudity, queer, robert-yang, sex, stick-shift, succulent|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||Czech, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- new update: Radiator 2 Anniversary EditionSep 18, 2017