Rinse and Repeat HD
A downloadable shower-simulator for Windows, macOS, and Linux
UPDATED, 19 NOVEMBER 2018:
- now available: Rinse and Repeat HD with updated graphics, gamepad support, improved stability, and Simplified Chinese localization (简体中文). For more on this remaster, read my blog post.
Rinse and Repeat is a steamy first person showering game about giving a hunk a helping hand.
by Robert Yang (
Was he in your Tactical Zumba class, or was it Blood Pilates? Usually you wouldn't risk a shower right after class, they already talk enough shit about you, but the other day -- a cough then a smirk and then a knowing glance, that's all it ever takes until you start hoping against hope.
Don't fuck it up. Show up when he'll show up, right after class. Set multiple alarms on your phone, mark your calendar, clear your schedule. What is this terror? What is this ecstasy? What is it that fills you with this extraordinary excitement?... Boy, it's the promise of a workout.
- PRICE: $0 USD (free, pay what you want, $5 USD donation suggested)
- PLATFORMS: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- LANGUAGES: English (audio + text), Français (texte), Русский (текст), Deutsch (text), Español (texto), 日本語（テキスト）, 繁體字（文本）, 简体中文（文本）, Português (texto)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: a DX9 capable computer, basically something manufactured within the last few years.
- CONTROLS: Mouse / trackpad, or almost any common gamepad.
- PRODUCTION VALUES: Full voice acting! Custom-engineered wet skin shaders! Physically-simulated water droplets! (This is the most technologically advanced male shower simulator in the history of video games.)
- ENDINGS: There's one. You'll know it when you see it.
- AVERAGE RUNTIME: 10-20 minutes total, in 5 minute bursts, across a few days. You'll have to commit to this, a little. Put it in your calendar.
- NOTES / ARTIST'S STATEMENT: Rinse and Repeat as cup runneth over
- RELATED GAMES ALSO BY ROBERT YANG: Hurt Me Plenty, Succulent, Stick Shift, Cobra Club, The Tearoom
- WANT E-MAIL UPDATES FOR THIS AND OTHER GAMES? Sign-up for the Radiator e-mail newsletter. It's very low-traffic, I promise.
AS FEATURED IN: Videogames: Design/Play/Disrupt at Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
PRESS: Kotaku, Eurogamer, GayGamer, Boing Boing, Destructoid, Polygon, Kill Screen, Vice, Dangerous Minds, Der Spiegel, The Telegraph, Instinct
⚠ "NSFW" CONTENT WARNING!!! ⚠ This game has intricately rendered naked men in it, but genitalia have been obscured. It is like a barely rated-R film / rather saucy PG-13.
TWITCH USERS, BE ADVISED: Twitch has universally censored / banned this game from broadcast. This policy is unethical, inconsistently enforced, and anti-artist.
- Code, design, most art assets by Robert Yang (@radiatoryang)
- Music is "Vyvanse" by Grounders, used with permission
- Voice acting by Mike Hillard
- Character shader work by James O'Hare (@farfarer)
- Character base by Kris Hammes (@Kris_Hammes)
- Localization by [Español] Javier Candeira (@Candeira), [Français] Maxime Lebled (@MaxOfS2D), [Русский] Benjamin Glover (@BenjaminGlover), [Deutsch] Ryan Field, [繁體字] Kyle Li (@Ghettokon), [日本語] Robin Scott (@AltheaR_00), [Português] n00bmobile
TROUBLESHOOTING + TECHNICAL SUPPORT: see https://debacle.us/support/ for fixes and workarounds
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Adult, Bara, Erotic, First-Person, Gay, LGBT, Queer, sex, Short|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Japanese, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support the artist
Support this shower-simulator at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Buy me a beer
If you got something out of this game, then please make a small donation to help support my work. I promise I will use this money to buy some sort of beer for myself. You will receive no notification of this event.
- Rinse and Repeat HD: remaster re-release!Nov 19, 2018