A downloadable autoerotic-sim for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Stick Shift is an autoerotic night-driving game about pleasuring a gay car
UPDATE: a new and improved version of this game is bundled in Radiator 2. Please play that version instead of the standalone versions here. Thanks.
This short game, along with its sister games Hurt Me Plenty and Succulent, tries to expand eroticism in games beyond a cutscene. What if sex in games was something we did, instead of something we obtained? One way to do sex is to see sex everywhere. Sex here, sex there, sex behind yonder tree!... and sex through the tender caresses that seduce gay cars everywhere.
- PRICE: Pay What You Want, $0 USD minimum.
Buy me a beer if you got anything out of it.
- PLATFORMS: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: a DX9 capable computer, basically something manufactured within the last few years.
- CONTROLS: Mouse / trackpad. (Mouse is preferred.)
- ENDINGS: Two.
- AVERAGE RUNTIME: 4-7 minutes.
- ACCURACY TO DRIVING AN ACTUAL MANUAL TRANSMISSION VEHICLE: 10%
- NOTES / ARTIST STATEMENT: "Stick Shift as activist autoerotica"
- OTHER RELATED GAMES: Cobra Club, Rinse and Repeat
HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO? This game has a huge video tutorial and cosplay community, but be advised that 90% of the video material will be inaccurate. (e.g. in-game, the AI will automatically clutch for you) Beware, this game is a little difficult, be patient...
Is this SAFE FOR WORK??? There is no human nudity in this game at all, but there are plenty of hot naked gay cars, big swollen exposed gear sticks, and oozing exhaust pipes.
- Code, design, most art assets by Robert Yang
- Music is "Crybaby" by Davey and the Chains, used with permission
- Character shader work by James O'Hare (@farfarer)
- Special thanks to: Paolo Pedercini, Charles Pratt, Eddie Cameron
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: see http://debacle.us/support/
Click download now to get access to the following files: