No Stars, Only Constellations
A downloadable stargazing-breakup-sim for Windows, macOS, and Linux
UPDATED, 18 September 2016:
- added some additional narrative sequences (with a chance to see a flaccid penis if you're quick enough)
- new endgame / ending sequence
free short first person stargazing date game about breaking-up and alien life
This is just a short narrative game about looking up at the sky and thinking about it, while that cute guy next to you just won't shut the fuck up about space. Yeah, he's one of those dudes.
- PRICE: $0 USD (FREE, pay what you want, BMABIFYLI)
(Buy Me A Beer If You Liked It; $4 USD donation suggested)
- PLATFORMS: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- LANGUAGES: English (additional language support will be added in a future re-release, sorry)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: a computer with 2+ GB RAM and a DX9 / SM3.0 compatible graphics card... if your system was manufactured within the last 2-3 years, it's probably OK
- CONTROLS: Mouse or trackpad, most gamepads supported (+ keyboard also works as a last resort)
- AVERAGE RUNTIME: 5-20 minutes
- SEXUAL CONTENT: Disappointingly little.
- ARTIST'S STATEMENT: No Stars, Only Constellations as slow magic
- MUCH GAYER STUFF BY ROBERT YANG: Radiator 1, Radiator 2, Cobra Club, Rinse and Repeat
IS THIS GAME NSFW / HOW MUCH SEX IS IN THIS, YANG?
Just a naked dude for like 10 seconds -- through you can get a glimpse of his flaccid penis if you're quick enough. A future version will reward savvy players with an achievement for spotting this dick.
HAVING PROBLEMS / NEED TECH SUPPORT?
Please visit this tech support page for technical problems / troubleshooting / workarounds. http://debacle.us/support/
Most of the game by Robert Yang
Game title from a phrase written on the board in Frank Lantz's office
Click download now to get access to the following files: