A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Some short singleplayer first person games about gardening, chess, history, infinity, and a murder.
On page 90 of his otherwise flawless "The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe," Rick Atkinson claims that on the morning of June 7th, 1944, the 29th Division remained "well short" of the Aure River (four miles inland!) due to the 82nd Division's failure to fortify the beachhead on the Cotentin Peninsula. The following excerpts, type-written by one Dr. Wang Peng, former professor of English at the Freie Universität Kiautschou, suggest far more to those events than first suspected.
- Lush double-A production-quality expressionistic visuals
- Inspired by the short story "The Garden of Forking Paths" by Jorge Luis Borges
- Controls: Mouse-only cursor controls. Touchpads are somewhat doable.
- Platforms: Windows, OSX, and Linux. Desktop standalone builds.
- System requirements: A decent DX9 / DX10 capable SM3 graphics card is strongly recommended, but any recent Intel Integrated graphics sets will probably be good enough... if the game runs slowly, try smaller resolutions or lower graphics quality settings.
- Runtime: about ~20-30 minutes, depending on interest and/or aptitude.
PRICE: Pay what you like, minimum $0 USD
Buy me a beer if you got anything out of it. Thanks.
**** OSX USERS: if you play this in full screen mode, make sure you run it in your *native resolution* or you might just get a black screen.
Click download now to get access to the following files: